1. Use of Site. You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics from the Site subject to the following conditions: (i) such materials may be used solely by you for personal, informational and non-commercial purposes; and (ii) the materials may not be changed, altered or modified in any way. All materials and information on the Site is protected by copyright, and you may only use such materials and information as expressly permitted hereunder and when your use constitutes “fair use’ under copyright law, unless you have the prior written consent of Ocean Grants.
3. Third Party Sites. The Site may provide links to third party web sites and access to content, products and services on such third party web sites. These links are provided as a service to you and Ocean Grants shall not be deemed to recommend or endorse such third party site or the content, products or services thereon. You agree that Ocean Grants is not responsible for and shall have no liability with respect to such third party sites or any content, products or services on such third party sites.
4.Disclaimers. Except where expressly provided otherwise, the site and all content provided on the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis only. Ocean Grants disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Ocean Grants makes no warranty that the site or the contents, products or services on the site will meet your requirements or expectations or that the site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free basis.
5. Limitation of Liability. In no event shall Ocean Grants be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data, loss of revenue or loss of profits. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability and, in such jurisdictions, the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. Applicable laws. All matters relating to your access to or use of the Site shall be governed exclusively by applicable federal laws and the laws of the State of Idaho. Any legal action or proceeding related to this Site shall be instituted in the federal and state courts located in Boise, Idaho.
7. Copyright and Trademark Information. Copyright Ocean Grants, all rights reserved. Ocean Grants is a trademark of Ocean Grants. All other trademarks, logos and service marks appearing on the Site are the property of Ocean Grants and other parties.